The Fondation Pierre Fabre has announced its call for proposals for 2022 to support charitable organisations in the Occitanie/ Pyrénées-Méditerranée region working to improve healthcare in the Global South.
Project proposals can be submitted until 13 February 2022. Following evaluation by an expert panel, the selected projects will receive financial support.
What are the conditions for eligibility?
To be eligible, projects must:
- be backed by an association or institution (community, healthcare institution, university, etc.) based in the Occitanie/Pyrénées-Méditerranée region;
- not exceed two years in duration;
- benefit a country in sub-Saharan Africa, Madagascar, Haiti or a Southeast Asian country (in the areas where Fondation Pierre Fabre is active);
- respect the Foundation’s established objectives;
- involve one or more local partners.
The Fondation Pierre Fabre and Occitanie Coopération are holding a webinar on 24 November 2021 from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. to present this call for proposals, detailing the related objectives, terms and criteria. This webinar is also an opportunity to directly ask any questions you may have to ensure your proposal submission is as effective as possible. For webinar information and registration, visit the Occitanie Coopération website.
Learn about the winners of the 2021 call for proposals, presented in a special broadcast on RCF and Radio Présence on 17 May.